Thursday, October 14, 2010

shoulders


despite dragging ass and really not feeling it today i still managed to focus and push myself to get a good workout in. here is my routine that i did

  • seated one arm db lateral raises 4x 15
  • bb front raise superset one arm cable reverse (for rear delt) 3x12-15
  • standing db laterals 3x10-15 with 2 drops on the last set for a total of 5 sets
  • upright rows superset bent over laterals standing 3x10-12
  • db shrugs 3x12 with 2 drops total of 5 sets
its been nice that i've gotten to back off the cardio and my body is still tightening up. i'm going to see how i feel later and i might go do 30 minutes. looking forward to arm day tom. i'm going to start getting some video footage soon of my workouts.

this picture was from men's workout magazine. can't remember what issue but was shot fall/winter 2009 and was my last fitness shoot before i decided to slim down and take the fashion route.

No comments:

Post a Comment