Tuesday, October 12, 2010

chest/tri


after letting my upper body rest for 3 days i had a great chest workout today. i got pumped quick after the first couple sets..that’s when you know it’s gonna be a good one. here’s my routine i did

  • flat db press 5×8-12 first 2 sets were just warm up
  • pec dec 4×12 i really went slow on the the negatives of these today
  • incline bb press 3×10-12
  • tri-set - decline hammer press,db pullovers,incline db fly 3×12
  • straight bar cable pressdowns 4×8-12

the tri-set at the end of my workout was a great way to fill up my chest and target it from 3 different angles to maximize the pump.

this is a picture taken this past sat. i'm getting closer to where i want to be i have a little more fat to drop which a few minor adjustments with my nutrition plan should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment