Saturday, October 30, 2010

Importance of Skincare

Skincare is very important as we age. I’m getting ready to turn 26 in November and I’’ve really started to focus on skincare for the past 6 months. I’m already noticing changes as i have not ever taken care of my skin before. Here is a couple of things that I use for anti-aging and overall care.
  • Retin-A (I use every other night) one of the best researched and most effective skin treatments available on the market today. And the availability of Retin A products is increasing, with more than 300 new Retin-A products marketed since 2003.
  • While originally prescribed as a treatment for acne, Retin-A quickly showed additional skin benefits, including improvements in skin texture.
  • It also works to reverse photo damage in the form of wrinkles and age spots.
  • Lavender Mask (I do twice a week) Lavender has a host of benefits when used in skin care products, but has great value in helping the skin heal itself, stimulating cell growth, reducing inflammation, preventing scarring and balancing the production of oil.
  • Curel (once a day before bed) this is a basic body moisturizer I use before bed because i don’t like to put lotion on during the day then go to the gym and have slimey skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment