Monday, October 11, 2010

ended up being legs...

was planning to do chest today but forgot that legs was next up for me. so i got to give my upper body another day of rest…day 3 now. so for my leg routine i rode my bike to the gym to get my knees nice and warmed up and here is my routine.
  • leg press 6×15 - i pyramid up in weight so really the first 2-3 sets are just warmups
  • stiff leg deadlifts 4×12
  • lying leg curl superset leg ext 3×15
  • squats 4×20
  • walking lunges 3×20 steps each way for a total of 40
  • one leg leg press machine 3×15
  • seated calve raise 4×12
  • standing 3×12

came home had a protein shake w/ POMx recovery added and then hour after that 2 chicken breast w/ mustard and 1/2 cup brown rice and serving of broccoli. now i’m about to head back to the gym to get some abs and cardio in. i plan to do

  • hanging leg raises 3×20
  • bar rollouts from bench 3×10
  • bench crunches 3×30
  • jumprope 10 minutes and 20 minutes stepper to finished off trashing my legs for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment