Wednesday, October 13, 2010

back




this morning i had a really good back routine. did a lot of drops and a couple supersets. heres my routine

  • chins - 3xfailure
  • pulldowns wide grip 1 warm up set then 2 working sets of 12
  • reverse pulldowns 2×12
  • narrow grip pulldowns 2×12
  • reverse grip cambered bar rows 3×10-12 and a drop on the last set for 10
  • seated row superset incline bench db rows 3×12
  • rack deadlifts superset rope standing pulldowns 3×12

later on tonite i’m going to do 40 minutes of cardio and some abs. i’ve backed off of my cardio a little bit the past few days and cut out my session directly after my weight training sense i made a few adjustments to my nutrition plan. i’m going to see how i look at the end of this week to determine if i need to add it again or make more adjustments to my nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment