Monday, October 18, 2010

Chest/tri/calves


this morning was a great chest routine even though i slept horrible last night. my friend sunil also a trainer at my gym trained with me. it’s been a nice extra push for me to have a training partner my last couple workouts because sense getting back into weight training again i’ve been hitting it solo for the past 7 months. i do want to add that i don’t think it’s important to have unless your training to failure and need a spot which i never do. here is my routine

  • Hammer strength flat press 4×12 with 2 drops on the final set
  • cable flys 3×15
  • incline db press 4×10-12 2 drops on the last set
  • db pullovers 3×12
  • incline db fly 3×12
  • one arm reverse cable pressdown 3×10-12
  • standing calve raises 4×12

later on tonite i’ve got to work a couple of hours then i’m going to do some abs and light cardio. i will pick 3 random exercises and train each 3 sets to failure in a triset non stop circuit. this picture was taken summer 09 nyc.

No comments:

Post a Comment