Wednesday, November 3, 2010
here is another variation i came up with last night that was very tasty! enjoy!
* 1lb ground turkey (93/7)
* 2 egg whites
* 1/4 cup wheat germ
* 1/4 cup oats
* 1 tbsp all purpose mrs.dash
* 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
* 1 tbsp pepper
*2 tbsp no salt added can corn
* 1/2 cup no salt added tomato sauce
* 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1. preheat oven to 400, put aluminum foil on baking sheet and spray with pam
2. put all ingredients in large bowl but leave a 1/4 cup of tomato sauce for the end.
3. mix well and place the meatballs on baking sheet
4. cook for 7 minutes and flip
5. cook for 11 minutes and for the last minute add the other 1/4 cup of sauce.
6. i added a little garlic powder at the end for some extra flavor.