Friday, November 5, 2010

NYC first weekend of December!



It has now been about 8 months since being in front of the camera. Words can not even explain how excited I am to be shooting again. I've finally accomplished a proportioned healthy look that in my own skin I'm comfortable and confident with. I've taken a whole new approach for the past 8 months towards a healthy fitness lifestyle and I have never been this lean before. Also, I now have a much greater work ethic than I've ever had before and I'm looking forward to the outcome. Mentally and physically I feel the best I ever have. Hard work really pays off in more ways then one. I believe these pictures will be my best work I've ever done! I feel so blessed and fortunate to be able to have the opportunities to do what i do. I'll be posting weekly workout videos and progress pictures leading up to my shoots. Thank you Jason Kanner (my agent) for always having my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment